Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ruth Olivares submits Tim Roda


Here's an unusual photographer.  His name is "Tim Roda."He uses his family..wife, kids...to make up his imaginary scenes. He is into homemade costuming and exaggerated narratives, the write up states. I truely enjoy photographing my daughter and have done so for a few years now..remember the Native American thing in one of my earlier posts...but this guy takes the cake. My daughter is a real trooper and whines less and less as she's gotten older. I just can't imagine how his kids put up with their dad! love it!
http://blog.re-title.com/features/2009/09/index.html

I like...oops!...admire Sally Manns work because it seems really honest to me. I don't think I could ever ask my kids to do something like this though! lol! Poor things!


No comments:

Post a Comment