Friday, August 6, 2010

Brittany Kennedy submits Richard Warren




Richard Warren is a photographer based in NYC from Houston Texas. I came across his website while browsing at fashion photographers and found him interesting because he is the first fashion photographer I have come across to post their personal work on their website. This led me to believe that his interest are not in just fashion but also in photography as fine art. The fashion influences still present themselves in his personal work in terms of using live models however his attraction or focus seems to be on textural elements that the human figure hosts. Some of his work was not accessible to provide images however his most interesting series to me is his "Silver Series" where he explores the "silver chromatic experience" through the female form and the alphabet. It is very interesting to me and allowed me to think in this style for my own work "Consumerism-Objectification of Women series"....mmmmm the mind is brewing with ideas :-) The above images are all of his personal work. You can view more of his work at http://www.richardwarrenphotos.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment