Monday, December 10, 2012

Clarissa Gtz reviews repetition and pattern

Well, I was not sure who to choose specifically while I was looking for photographers that use repetition as main compositions. . In my opinion, capture repetitive structures or figures could be one of the toughest functions in photography in order to have the right angle. I've been told that photographing either architecture or construction buildings is easy since you already have the artistic work in front of you. But, in my opinion, I think that is not only to create a photograph of what is already built, but to build a point of view  using depth of field and perspective in your imagery. These are some of the photographs that could take my breath away, thinking of the creation of space.

http://digital-photography-school.com/33-inspirational-images-that-feature-patterns-and-repetition

No comments:

Post a Comment